Tel: 0118 958 5803
What can I do to help?
CSL is a not for profit organization. We rely on volunteers to deliver our services.
are you good at listening?
- do you want to help people in the community manage their money better?
We need individuals who
- can provide from 4 hours a week (days/times by agreement)
- are not in full time employment nor actively job seeking
- have skills in accounts, financial control, marketing or IT
- have, or want to acquire, skills in reception, customer service or office administration. (Training will be provided)
- live in Berkshire.
you don't need any financial experience, we will provide all necessary training.
If your organisation or company would like to contribute to help us in tackling financial exclusion across Berkshire you can:
- Offer in-kind support such as expertise, facilities, and a little of your time.
- Make a donation. Help us to help people in our community.
- Spread the word – offer a payroll deduction savings scheme for your staff.